/ The Inspirations of a Student Journalist: Day 3// Call To Action

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Day 3// Call To Action

So with call to action being the idea for day 3 of the blogging challenge I wasn't too sure what I was going to write about to begin with. I decided however my call to action is to ask the people that do read my blog to get more people reading it by sharing it around a little. 

I blog about all sorts of things, whether they are funny, serious, sad or silly I will write about it and some turn out really well and some not so but after all the whole idea of my blog is to improve and learn a little. No ones brilliant to start with at anything, and as the saying goes practice makes perfect.  I'm still relatively knew to the blogging world and therefore I'm still finding my feet a little.

So my call to action, if you read my blog and you like it I want you to share it with other people. It's easy to do this on my blog as there is a gadget on the right hand side and at the very bottom offering several methods of sharing it such as facebook and twitter. All you have to do is chose the one you want to use and click on it - simple as that. By sharing it around, your creating a wider audience and increasing the number and variety of people that might stumble across my blog and read it.

As well, if you read anything you like, agree with, disagree with or don't like I want people to leave comments on my blog posts and tell me what your thinking and why. The whole idea of this is to get people reading what I write and creating a reaction, that's what a journalist aims to do isn't it? Things aren't written just for the sake of it, there's a reason why it's written. Even if you have something negative to say, a bit of constructive criticism never hurt anyone now did it. My point is, I want to know that people are reading my blog and I want to know what you think.

You might ask why? What's the point? Let me tell you...

It's pretty simple, I am doing a degree in journalism after all because I want people to see what I write and this seems like a perfect starting point to me. So that's my call to action to help me out. If you ignore it then that's entirely up to you but if you don't then I definitely owe you a massive thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment